Covet Fashion Mystery Prop pack June 2023

Covet Fashion Mystery Prop pack June 2023,
the prizes which I won,
Actually was successful and did not get any of the duplicates.









Floral Podium
 

Rainbow Swirl B


Rainbow Flower Wall


Pink Cloud Chair


Pink Balloon Drop


Grad Cap B (sorry that I made sceenshot on dark background)


Congrats neon backdrop 


10 Sparkles


10 Garland


Rainbow Bouquet L


Money Lei 



Grad Cap R


Diamond Balloons


My personal opinion: props are cute and I got a lot of props for celebration challenges, the only one maybe which I do not so like to have "10" in them, because seems like all of them related Covet's Birthday 10 years, maybe some of them will be still usable in future but some - seems like not.
From all which i get I am personally happy, just only woudl be happy to get Disco Ball back and front but unfortunately I did not get them..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covet Fashion Mystery Prop packs

Covet Fashion Mystery prop pack February 2023